Helping You Transition to College Life
Welcome! The Office of Transition Services is here to help you successfully transition to college life by providing services, information, and assistance related to orientation issues, transfer questions, and college-life adjustment concerns. Lincoln College is a great place to begin your higher educational experience. We offer several different programs of study, as well as baccalaureate degrees. Our staff are here to assist you in developing a plan specifically designed to meet your educational, transfer, and career goals.
Visit Transition Services to:
- Learn about employment opportunities related to your program of study
- Gather information on various professions and industry requirements
- Complete an online personality assessment
- Explore 4-year colleges and programs
- Hear about exciting events – including transfer & career fairs, on-campus visits from 4-year universities, and recruiting events
Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI)
Lincoln College participates in the Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI), a statewide agreement that allows transfer of the completed Illinois General Education Core Curriculum between participating institutions. Completion of the transferable General Education Core Curriculum at any participating college or university in Illinois assures transferring students that lower-division general education requirements for an associate or bachelor’s degree have been satisfied.
The iTransfer web site was developed to support the IAI’s mission to facilitate student transfer from one participating Illinois college/university to another in order to complete a degree.